Monday 11 June 2012

The tentative 1st steps.....

Testing this new space !
New for me but tried and tested form lots of people - as i venture here i hesitate, but move forward with trepidation wondering why ? seeking affirmation? not really ! seeking expression?  perhaps! seeking seeking passing ships in the night that will blink their lights as a nod and smile and pass on into the darkness beyond? maybe?
so let me try ? let me see what it means and let me feel the sense of a pebble tossed in a still pool to see if the pool resonates with a ripple? a splash and a sound followed by silence or .....
as the tiger cub ventures forth into untested terrain and driven by curiosity but tempered with trepidation - lives , tries and learns - so do I.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Satish,

    Welcome to the "blogosphere." I have enjoyed this experience and I am sure you will enjoy it too.

    Keep posting your thoughts and feelings, keep posting what you saw and what you missed. There is no substitute to sharing!

    Best wishes,
    Vivek

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement, Vivek! actually i am inspired by you!
      will try and follow your foot steps.
      wrm rgds
      satish

      Delete